Sep 11, 2019 at 10:45 PM
Wednesdays with the "Hub"
As we have embarked in our partnership with NKU, we have the ability to be able to hold more selected topic meeting. As a result, we are in the planning stages of setting meetings and times for a serios of roundtable discussions.
"Wednesdays with the Hub" will be an interactive engagement circuit that explores the supply chain implications of iconic Cincinnati area events, products and services.
POTENTIAL TOPICS: Final details will be available soon.
- The Cincinnati Zoo - Logistics of feeding Fiona and her friends (with tour)
- The Flying Pig Marathon - How to host 35,000 runners in 24 hours (at O'Brien's upstairs)
- Rhinegeist Brewery - From startup to expansion (with tour)
- Children's Hospital - A new model for patient care (at NKU with virtual tour)
- Graeter's - Cold storage or seasonal flavors
- Skyline Chili - 3-way intersection - store distribution challenges
- Cincinnati Reds - Take me out to the ballgame